OGP® SmartScope® Flash CNC Video System Family
Flash/CNC 200 CNC 670
Each SmartScope Flash CNC system (Flash CNC 200/300, CNC 250/500/670/624/1000/1500) includes the
following standard features:
• Exclusive AccuCentric™ auto-calibrating 12:1 programmable zoom lens. Standard optical configuration includes a 1.0x replacement lens and no attachment lenses.
• High resolution color camera.
• LED illumination for backlight, coaxial surface light, and programmable 8 sector / 8 ring SmartRing Light.
• Standard configuration (1.0x front lens) has a working distance of 64 mm.
• All benchtops have hardened worktable with fixturing holes mounted on a heavy-duty rigid base
• CNC 1000 is a moving gantry type floor model with both X and Y stage on a granite base.
• All other floor models are fixed bridge type floor model design with Y stage mounted on a granite support base.
• 0.5 µm resolution X, Y, and Z scales
• DC Servo motor drives with 3 axis joystick control.
• Dedicated computer with customized configuration to satisfy requirements for efficient operation of the
system. Includes Windows operating system
• Full featured easy to use 32-bit Measure-X Metrology Software for general purpose dimensional measurements Exclusive
self-optimizing edge analysis provides full FOV processing. Algorithms are automatically optimized based on the unique
characteristics of each edge. Autofocus for Z-axis measurements. Computer generated calibrated targets for accurate alignment
of features and edges to the optical centerline. Image storage, overlay,and comparison capability. Reference images can be
stored on hard drive and superimposed over test images for easy comparison.
• Includes Documentation, on-line help functions and international warranty.
• Installation, calibration, and training by factory authorized service engineer