VICIVISION MTL X5
The VICIVISION MTL X5 is a optical measuring machine that effects the external dimensional control of cylindrical elements and is capable of detecting items of extremely reduced dimensions thanks to its high optical resolution.
Its enlargement characteristics make MTL X5 the ideal instrument for measuring dental screws, watch components, glasses screws and micromechanical elements in general.
List of standard measurements included in the MTL application:
• Scanning measurements (for acquisition of piece’s images that is being analyzed and find relevant references
inside it): vertical, rotational, piece beginning, piece end, piece rotation, timing (f.i. cams, keys), cycle repetition.
• Service measurements: intersection line-line, intersection line-circumference, plane, known diameter position,
• Diameter measurements: medium, minimum, maximum, turned, average sphere.
• Angle measurements.
• Radiating measurements (dimensioned ray, ray).
• Comparison measurements and mathematical calculation: distance, sum (off-set), difference, se., cos., tan etc.
• Thickness measurements: medium, minimum, maximum, turned.
• Measurements of diameters in rotation: minimum, medium, maximum, broken diameter.
• Angular position measurements: cams timing displacement, tab/key slots, loops, shoulder’s millings, broken
• Form measurements: roundness, coaxial measure, runout, cylindrical measure (LSC, MIC, MCC, MZC).
• Thread measurements: pitch, height, diameter (maximum, minimum, medium).
• Conical thread measurements: pitch, height, conicity, medium diameter
• Geometric measurements: rectilinear characteristics, perpendicularity, parallelism, symmetry.
• Measurements on hexagon (or polygons with a definite number of sides): key, asymmetry, phasing.
• Comparison of the profile detected with DXF