VICIVISION MTL X-Stream Series
MTL 500 X-Stream
MTL 850 X-Stream
MTL 1250 X-Stream
The VICIVISION MTL 500/850/1250 X-Stream series is a family of machines designed for the measurement of cylindrical work-pieces of big and heavy weights, and permits the precise and objective quality control directly in the production phase.
It is an easy-to-use system and speed consent considerable reduction in time and costs with accurate control and measurement of 100% of production.
The MTL Ergon S is designed to operate in more aggressive production environments. The design includes a perimetral cover and wide front access, which provides maximum protection from dirt and reduces the cleaning operations to a minimum. The presence of step-master, allows instant and automatic feedback of the measurements taken. The use of MTL Ergon S series next to CNC centers keeps the production always within tolerance limits by reducing the number of rejects and avoiding machine downtime for tools’ adjustments.
List of standard measurements included in the MTL application:
• Scanning measurements (for acquisition of piece’s images that is being analyzed and find relevant references inside it): vertical, rotational, piece beginning, piece end, piece rotation, timing (f.i. cams, keys), cycle repetition.
• Service measurements: intersection line-line, intersection line-circumference, plane, known diameter position, axis.
• Diameter measurements: medium, minimum, maximum, turned, average sphere.
• Angle measurements.
• Radiating measurements (dimensioned ray, ray).
• Comparison measurements and mathematical calculation: distance, sum (off-set), difference, se., cos., tan etc.
• Thickness measurements: medium, minimum, maximum, turned.
• Measurements of diameters in rotation: minimum, medium, maximum, broken diameter.
• Angular position measurements: cams timing displacement, tab/key slots, loops, shoulder’s millings, broken diameters.
• Form measurements: roundness, coaxial measure, runout, cylindrical measure (LSC, MIC, MCC, MZC).
• Thread measurements: pitch, height, diameter (maximum, minimum, medium).
• Conical thread measurements: pitch, height, conicity, medium diameter
• Geometric measurements: rectilinear characteristics, perpendicularity, parallelism, symmetry.
• Measurements on hexagon (or polygons with a definite number of sides): key, asymmetry, phasing.
• Comparison of the profile detected with DXF