QVI Cobra Laser Scanner System
QVI Cobra 2D QVI Cobra 3D
The Cobra is a laser-based system for non-contact surface profile scanning. Standard features include:
• Precision mechanical bearing internal Y axis transport providing a total scanning range of 50 mm.
• Capture range in Z of 0.3, 0.5, 2.0, or 8.0 mm depending on laser sensor selected: DRS 300, 500, 2000, or 8000.
• Micrometer-adjust Z-axis with 50 mm range for setting laser focus
• Includes one DRS sensor of choice. DRS sensors automatically compensate for varying part reflectivity allowing accurate measurements for shining, diffuse, or multi-colored surfaces
• Scan-X measurement analysis software provides 2D, high resolution measurements of height, length, area,
slope, radius and surface roughness. Includes full language support.
• For applications such as solder paste, coatings, seams, seals, film, rivets, membranes, etc.
• Easy connection to customer supplied computer through parallel port (no interface cards required).
• Operations manual and on-line help functions.