Heavy Duty Rotary (HDR)
The Heavy Duty Rotary (HDR) is a machine tool type rotary designed to hold heavy parts. It brings true fifth-axis measurement to floor model SmartScope® bridge or moving gantry systems. With the HDR, parts may be automatically rotated during the measurement routine to present practically any view to the system, without the need to re-measure datum features after rotation.
MeasureMind 3D MultiSensor software includes comprehensive rotary axis calibration routines that locate the rotary axis in space and correlate all feature measurements to it and the XYZ axes of the measurement system. Relational measurements between features measured at different rotary positions are easily determined by simply picking the features from the 3D wire frame model in MeasureMind 3D MultiSensor.
The Heavy Duty Rotary (HDR) Dual Rotary Stage:
• Provides true 4th and 5th Axis Control
• Eliminates Multiple Fixtures
• Provides one Origin Setup for all features
• Measures Complex Geometries
• Measures Features on any compound angle
• Measures Turbine Blades, Injectors, Complex Prismatic Parts, etc.
Technical Specs Tab
|Position resolution||2 arc seconds|
|Positioning accuracy||± 5 arc seconds|