Each SmartScope Flash CNC system (Flash CNC 200/300, CNC 250/500/670/624/1000/1500) includes the following standard features:
• Exclusive AccuCentric™ auto-calibrating 12:1 programmable zoom lens. Standard optical configuration includes a 1.0x replacement lens and no attachment lenses.
• High resolution color camera.
• LED illumination for backlight, coaxial surface light, and programmable 8 sector / 8 ring SmartRing Light.
• Standard configuration (1.0x front lens) has a working distance of 64 mm.
• All benchtops have hardened worktable with fixturing holes mounted on a heavy-duty rigid base
• CNC 1000 is a moving gantry type floor model with both X and Y stage on a granite base.
• All other floor models are fixed bridge type floor model design with Y stage mounted on a granite support base.
• 0.5 µm resolution X, Y, and Z scales
• DC Servo motor drives with 3 axis joystick control.
• Dedicated computer with customized configuration to satisfy requirements for efficient operation of the
system. Includes Windows operating system
• Full featured easy to use 32-bit Measure-X Metrology Software for general purpose dimensional measurements Exclusive
self-optimizing edge analysis provides full FOV processing. Algorithms are automatically optimized based on the unique
characteristics of each edge. Autofocus for Z-axis measurements. Computer generated calibrated targets for accurate alignment
of features and edges to the optical centerline. Image storage, overlay,and comparison capability. Reference images can be
stored on hard drive and superimposed over test images for easy comparison.
• Includes Documentation, on-line help functions and international warranty.
• Installation, calibration, and training by factory authorized service engineer
Technical Specs Tab
OGP SmartScope® Flash™ CNC Automatic General Purpose Dimensional Measurement System
The OGP range of products : SmartScope Flash / CNC, SmartScope ZIP Lite, SmartScope ZIP, SmartScope ZIP Advance, Apex, ATS, Vantage and QVI SprintMVP offer the following functionalities enabling measurement and construction of features to obtain size, location and other geometric dimensions :
a. Measure Function :
Point, Line, Circle (Radius / Diameter), Plane & Centroid (irregular contour)
b. Construct Function :
Point, Line, Circle (Radius / Diameter), Intersection (Point / Angle), Width (Perpendicular Distance), Distance (XYZ / RAX coordinates)
Industries where our products are widely applied :
1、Automotive Electronics devices & engineering plastic components for Car - body electronics (control module), security systems (anti-theft), connection systems (connectors, clips, clamps, safety restraint), driver interface (displays, mechatronics, switches, controls), infotainment (audio, navigation), safety electronics, sensors (chasis, climate, engine), etc.
2、Medical Medical devices or Health care products components – Orthopedics (hip joint, knee joint, implants), Infusion and Injection (catheters, syringes, needles), Surgical instrument, Cardiovascular accessories & device (stent, Cardiac monitoring), Pharmacy (transfer device, tubes, sample containers), Vial system components (drug packaging), etc.
• Mobile phone enclosure
• Camera modules, Glass screen
• Hard Disk Drive components
√ Shock Mount
√ Printed Circuit Cable
√ I/O Connector
√ Base Casting
√ Read/Write Heads
√ DC Power Input
√ Head/Disk Assembly
√ E Block
5、Semiconductors / Electronics
• Components placement
• Sample hole sizes
• Sample thickness
• Gold fingers line width / Pitching
• Lead Coplanarity
• Warpage / Flatness
• Inspection of components related to Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services provided by aerospace manufacturers from airframe maintenance to engine overhaul to aircraft modifications and conversion.
7、Energy (Solar / Oil & Gas) & Defence
• Inspection of solar wafers, cells and modules
• Inspection of tooling and components for equipment used in oil well production
• Inspection of weapons assembly