SmartScope® ZIP System
Each SmartScope ZIP MultiSensor system includes the following standard features:
• Exclusive AccuCentric auto-calibrating 5:1 motorized zoom lens for clear sharp imaging. Standard optical
configuration includes 1.0x adapter tube and 1.0x lens.
• High resolution color camera
• Includes high intensity white LED coaxial surface light and 8 sector / 6 ring SmartRing Light. Illumination power
supply provides programmable on-off status and brightness for each light source.
• Green LED illumination for backlight.
• 59 mm working distance using standard configuration
• Stage for bench tops mounted on heavy-duty, rigid base with centered Y-axis drive. ZIP 450 and ZIP 1200 are
bridge type systems with granite support structure.
• The ZIP 300 is a horizontal arm design.
• 0.1 µm resolution X, Y, and Z scales.
• Precision mechanical bearing XYZ stage. DC servo motor drives and three axis multi-function hand controller.
Centered Z-axis drive and advanced autofocus ensure highly accurate Z-axis measurements.
• Dedicated computer with customized configuration to satisfy requirements for efficient operation of the video
system. Includes Windows operating system.
MeasureMind 3D MultiSensor Measurement Software:
• Includes line-trace, 3-D edge finder, autofocus, global editor, feature finder, weak edge point and video toolbox for general purpose dimensional measurement. Powerful graphical user interface with icon-driven toolbox for access to measurement functions. Computer generated, calibrated targets for accurate alignment of features and edges to the optical centerline. Image storage, overlay and comparison capability. Reference images can be stored on hard drive and superimposed over live images for easy comparison. Exclusive self-optimizing edge analysis provides full FOV measurements. Algorithms automatically optimized based on unique characteristics of each edge, improving accuracy and providing unsurpassed weak edge performance.
• Includes operation manual, on-line help functions, and international warranty.
Technical Specs Tab
|OGP SmartScope ZIP Multisensor Metrology System|
|ZIP||250||250 Ext||300||450||450 Ext||1200|
|Travel Range (mm)||250 x 150 x 200||300 x 150 x 200||300 x 300 x 200||450 x 450 x 200||450 x 610 x 200||900 x 1200 x 200|
|Load capacity (kg)||25||25||30||75||75||75|
|XY (E2)*||3.3 µm||3.6 µm||3.0 µm||4.9 µm||4.9 µm||8.5 µm|
|Z (E1)*||4.0 µm||4.0 µm||4.0 µm||4.0 µm||4.0 µm||4.0 µm|
|XYZ (E3)*||–||–||–||E3 =(2.8 + 6L/1000) µm (requires MeasureMind 3D)||E3 =(2.8 + 6L/1000) µm (requires MeasureMind 3D)||–|
|XYZ Scale resolution (µm)||0.1|
|Motorized zoom ratio||Patented 7:1 AccuCentric® auto-calibrating motorized zoom lens|
|On-screen magnification||36 x – 190 x|
|Field of View (FOV) Diagonal||1.67mm to 8.67mm|
|Illumination||Green LED profile light,white LED coaxial TTL surface, white patented 8 sector/6 ring SmartRing™ LED|
|Optical accessories (optional)||0.5x, 0.75x, 1.5x, and 2.0x lens attachments; 2.0x, 2.5x, 5.0x, 10.0x front replacement lenses|
|Hardware (optional)||Vu-Light™ oblique, fiber optics ring light, fiber optics surface light, LED Grid projector, DRS™ laser, TTL laser, Rainbow Probe™ scanning white light sensor, Feather Probe™, laser pointer (not available with TTL laser), touch probe and change rack|
|Measurement Software||MeasureMind 3D (standard)|
|Software (optional)||Measure-X (replace MeasureMind 3D), MeasureFit® Plus, SmartReport® powered by QC-Calc™, MeasureMenu™, Scan-X®, SmartFit® 3D, SmartProfile®, SmartScript® (with MM3D only), SmartTree™ (with MM3D only)|
* Accuracy stated is for full travel range