QVI Cobra (2D/3D) Laser Scanner System
The Cobra is a laser-based system for non-contact surface profile scanning. Standard features include:
- Precision mechanical bearing internal Y axis transport providing a total scanning range of 50 mm.
- Capture range in Z of 0.3, 0.5, 2.0, or 8.0 mm depending on laser sensor selected: DRS 300, 500, 2000, or 8000.
- Micrometer-adjust Z-axis with 50 mm range for setting laser focus
- Includes one DRS sensor of choice. DRS sensors automatically compensate for varying part reflectivity allowing accurate measurements for shining, diffuse, or multi-coloured surfaces
- Scan-X measurement analysis software provides 2D, high resolution measurements of height, length, area,
slope, radius and surface roughness. Includes full language support.
- For applications such as solder paste, coatings, seams, seals, film, rivets, membranes, etc.
- Easy connection to customer supplied computer through parallel port (no interface cards required).
- Operations manual and on-line help functions.
Technical Specs Tab
|Measuring range (XY)||50 mm (Y)||50 mm (Y) x 100 mm (X)|
|Minimum Step size||0.001 mm||0.001 mm|
|Sensor Type||DRS 300||DRS 500||DRS 2000||DRS 8000|
|Capture range (Z)||0.3 mm||0.5 mm||2 mm||8 mm|
|Spot Size (µm)||7 - 12||16 - 23||32 - 48||60 - 85|
|Standoff** (mm)||17 mm||17 mm||31.5 mm||50 mm|