QVI ZONE3® Metrology Software
ZONE3 Metrology Software represents a totally new way of working with multisensor measurement systems. Its built-in 3D animations clearly display relationships between parts, sensors, datum alignments, and machine tooling. ZONE3 uses CAD models and other innovative features to automatically and effortlessly generate measurement routines. Truly 3D CAD enabled, ZONE3 is easy to use and can be learned with a minimum of training.
ZONE3 combines all metrology software functionality into one comprehensive package.
• Full 3D CAD programming.
• ASME Y14.5 compliant GD&T functionality.
• Interactive reporting with live data and graphs.
• Multisensor auto-path creation.
• Live kinematic model simulation of machine with DRF and GD&T Animation.
Benefits of ZONE3
• Truly sensor independent – ZONE3 can operate SmartScope multisensor systems with video, laser, touch and scanning probes.
• Designed to work with any combination of sensors with no need to designate a primary sensor.
• Makes use of automatic routine generation – using the CAD model and other innovative features to speed up routine building.
• Accepts all kinds of CAD models – in native format
• Load multiple CAD models if your project desires it, for example a fixture model and a part model.
• Programming is fast and easy with the “Apply to Similar” feature, which copies the steps for similar features in the CAD model to all instances.
ZONE3 Pro has all the functionality of ZONE3 with additional advanced features including Simultaneous Evaluations, Advanced Reporting, Variables, and Scripting.