VICIVISION MTL Ergon Series
The VICIVISION MTL 500/850/1250 Ergon series is designed for the measurement of cylindrical elements of
bigger sizes up to diameter 120mm and length 1,250mm. It is designed to operate in more aggressive production environments and permits the precision and objective quality control directly in the production CNC centers. The presence of step-master, allows instant and automatic feedback of the measurements taken.
List of standard measurements included in the MTL application:
• Scanning measurements (for acquisition of piece’s images that is being analyzed and find relevant references
inside it): vertical, rotational, piece beginning, piece end, piece rotation, timing (f.i. cams, keys), cycle repetition.
• Service measurements: intersection line-line, intersection line-circumference, plane, known diameter position,
• Diameter measurements: medium, minimum, maximum, turned, average sphere.
• Angle measurements.
• Radiating measurements (dimensioned ray, ray).
• Comparison measurements and mathematical calculation: distance, sum (off-set), difference, se., cos., tan etc.
• Thickness measurements: medium, minimum, maximum, turned.
• Measurements of diameters in rotation: minimum, medium, maximum, broken diameter.
• Angular position measurements: cams timing displacement, tab/key slots, loops, shoulder’s millings, broken
• Form measurements: roundness, coaxial measure, runout, cylindrical measure (LSC, MIC, MCC, MZC).
• Thread measurements: pitch, height, diameter (maximum, minimum, medium).
• Conical thread measurements: pitch, height, conicity, medium diameter
• Geometric measurements: rectilinear characteristics, perpendicularity, parallelism, symmetry.
• Measurements on hexagon (or polygons with a definite number of sides): key, asymmetry, phasing.
• Comparison of the profile detected with DXF