X-Ray SHAKE SHR 3D CT Scanners
SHAKE SHR’s Industrial 3D CT (computed tomography) family of scanner products (SHR CT50, CT130, CT160, CT190, CT240) utilized X-ray tube ranging from 50KV ~ 225KV.
By producing 2D and 3D computed dimensional representations of parts both externally and internally, Industrial X-Ray 3D CT scanning is used in many industries for internal inspection and measurement. Key applications include flaw detection, failure analysis, metrology measurement, assembly analysis, and reverse engineering.
- •A non-destructive test for inspection and metrology
- •Inspection and analysis costs from first-article to production are significantly reduced
- •Design requirements for both internal and external components are validated quickly and accurately
- •Product quality is significantly improved to reduce the risk of recalls
- •Internal complex features can be precisely measured without destructive testing
- •Parts are scanned in free-state environment with no fixturing applying stresses that could damage delicate parts or display warping not present in the part
- •For first time and rapid prototyping of the internal components, it can be completed without the daunting task of creating CAD file from scratch
- •Development costs are reduced in creating the first CAD model