HMA Services are offered in three levels to match the measuring envelope and array of sensors to be certified on your system.
Level 1 — covers bench-top video systems with one standard sensor.
Level 2 — covers mid-range floor model systems with up to two standard sensors or one advanced sensor.
Level 3 — covers large travel floor model systems with up to two standard sensors or one advanced sensor.
All three levels include two on-site service visits per year by an authorized Field Service Technician, including:
|Standard Sensors||Advanced Sensors|
Preventative Maintenance includes confirming proper operation of the system motion, optics, lighting and sensors, recommended cleaning and service for all mechanisms, and backing up configuration and parameter files.
• Check, clean, lubricate and align lead screws / rod drives<
• Scale reader head alignment check / adjustment
• Confirm motion acceleration and velocity within normal range
• Camera Coaxial & Rotational alignment
• Video brightness and contrast
• Zoom lens calibration
• Field of view calibration
• Confirm normal operation
• Confirm power supply voltages
• Check and clean all filters and fans
• Confirm proper operation of all sensors & deployment mechanisms
• Record as-found and as-left condition of system
• System calibration includes performing a baseline as-found accuracy test for the X, Y and Z-axes, and a calibration of each axis using the recommended artifact.
• X,Y Accuracy
• X,Y Repeatability
• X,Y Hysteresis
• Z Accuracy<
• Z Repeatability
• Z Hysteresis
• Z Cert
• Z Verify
• X,Y Cert
• X,Y Verify